Hi There! I'm so glad you stopped by today! It's day four of the Spellbinders Shape It Up Sneak Peek and Giveaway and I'm so excited to share a new release with you!!
I must tell you that when I saw this gorgeous die template, it was in love at first sight. It's so beautiful and intricate and I felt like it was hand picked just for me!
I love all the details and precise cuts this amazing die template creates. The Tapestry Expandable Pattern die template is perfect for creating beautiful and detailed cards, and expanding the pattern for gorgeous scrapbook pages.
Today, I wanted to show you a way to use this die that was a little bit outside the box. I've created an intricately cut and embossed envelope by using the expandable capabilities of this fabulous Tapestry Expandable Pattern die template.
S5-198 Tapestry Expandable Pattern
This Tapestry Envelope may look like it took hours to create, but with the fabulous Tapestry Expandable Pattern die template and the Artisan Explorer, it couldn't be easier!
- Cut a piece of tan cardstock
- Cut/emboss using Tapestry Expandable Pattern die template- make sure to use a piece of wax paper in between the cardstock and die template to release the paper from the die template easily.
- Move the Tapestry Expandable Pattern die template vertically down the cardstock leaving about an 1/8" space for the fold line
- Cut/emboss using the Tapestry Expandable Pattern die template
- Apply Fluid Chalk Ink as desired
- Fold in half vertically
- Adhere the left and right edges of your envelope
- Adhere Bits of Bling
- Slide your card inside the envelope
Here are all the details of the Giveaway
~ Enter Now Here ~
I have one more project to share with you today. It’s a mixed media altered apothecary bottle. I found this vintage bottle in a wonderful store in Wyoming. It’s got a slight purple hue to it and it was just screaming for me to give it some life. I’ve seen pages and pages of altered bottles on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.
I love how it turned into a beautiful home décor piece.
I hope you enjoyed these projects. It was so much fun creating them for you! Don't forget to visit Tina McDonald for more chances to win!!
Questions? email@example.com No entries will be accepted at this email address.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You can stay connected with me here:
Leave a comment and let me know what you think
of the new Tapestry Expandable Patter die template!